Commercial HVAC Maintenance Technicians
Residential and Commercial Service Techs
We are a local-based company with 30+ years working for Clark County businesses and residents. We are looking for experienced service technicians and residential installers.
We service both residential and commercial HVAC systems to include Gas Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Chillers, and Water Source Heat Pumps.
Our Service Technicians / Installers are required to deliver the highest level of customer service and quality when performing all service, maintenance, and installation work. Our work is not done until the customer is completely satisfied. This position will require the specialist to work outdoors in various weather conditions and for extended work hours. The technician will need to be able to climb, bend, and carry moderate loads to perform the assigned duties.
If you take pride in your work and you enjoy the gratitude that comes with doing a great job, we are looking for you.
- Very competitive wages (wage is dependent upon experience & certifications)
- No Oregon state income taxes for Washington jobs
- 100% paid medical for the employee
- Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Training Program
- Growth & Opportunity
- Company Vehicle
- Spiff and commission opportunities
- Great work atmosphere
- Great people and high quality of life
- Voted Best of Clark County 2014 & 2015
- 2 or more years residential, commercial, or combined experience
- Valid driver’s license
- CFC Refrigeration card
- O6A & NATE certified preferred or willingness to obtain
- Self-starter who can work with little or no supervision
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
We’re still looking to improve our company, so if you think one of our available positions are a fit for you and you are looking for a stable, growing company with the opportunity for advancement, mail or drop off your resume to:
Blairco Heating Incorporated
7609 NE MacArthur Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98664